Shop with your Fred Meyer Rewards Card
Earn Donations to Collins View Neighborhood Association (CVNA)
Fred Meyer donates $2.5 million per year to non-profits. Their customers tell them where to give.
If you do not have a Rewards Card, sign up for one at any Fred Meyer store.
You'll still earn ALL your Reward Points, Fuel Points, and Rebates,
just as you do today.
Every time you shop with your Rewards Card, you help Collins View earn a donation.
You can only link one non-profit to your Rewards card, so if you already have a school or other group linked, you will have to decide whether you want to change that.
You can change or re-link a group once per year.
How to get Community Rewards with your Fred Meyer Rewards Card
If you don't have a Rewards card, go to your Fred Meyer's Customer Service Desk and get one.
If you haven't registered the card, you'll need to register it on-line.
Go to this
[FORM]. On the form, fill in your
your email address,
a password you want to use,
and (in Step 3 of the form) enter your Rewards Card number.
Finally, click on Create Account. Yea!
Once you have your Rewards Card registered, you need to link it to the Community Rewards Program.
Go to this [FORM] and click on 'Re-enroll or Link your Rewards Card Now':
- In the search box (under
Find your Organization) enter Collins View
- Click Search.
- Click on the button to the left of Collins View Neighborhood Association.
- When the Enroll dialog box appears, click on Enroll.
That's it! You can start earning rewards for Collins View Neighborhood Association.
CVNA will receive a donation each quarter to help fund projects that members have voted to undertake. You lose nothing with regard to the shopping rewards you normally get, but Collins View gains a helping hand, Thanks to You!
You can use the 'Re-enroll or link your Rewards Card now' link above to cancel any time. Remember, you can only change your organization once per year.
In the too much information department:
- There is an alternate-ID (anonymous) cardless option, but the above steps are the most direct.
- A card can be used by itself for fuel and/or groceries without registering the card. However in order to link to community rewards, you must register a card (or create an Alt-ID).
- Don't worry - the address shown in the look-up (on Capitol Highway) is the SW Neighborhood Office!
- You don't have to enter a phone number, but a number can be used in lieu of a actual card.
For questions about the Rewards program, contact Fred Meyer Community Rewards at 503-797-3213, or visit the Community Rewards
or come talk to us at a monthly association meeting.
Collins View Home