Shop with your Fred Meyer Rewards Card
Earn Donations to Collins View Neighborhood Association (CVNA)
Fred Meyer donates $2.5 million per year to non-profits. Their customers tell them where to give.
- If you do not have a Rewards Card, sign up for one at any Fred Meyer store, or sign up on-line.
- You still earn ALL your Reward Points, Fuel Points, and Rebates,
just as you do today.
- Every time you shop with your Rewards Card, you help Collins View earn a donation.
- You can only link one non-profit to your Rewards card, so if you already have a school or other group linked, you will have to decide whether you want to change that.
You can change or re-link a group once per year.
How to get Collins View Community Rewards with your Fred Meyer Rewards Card
If you don't have a Rewards card at all, you'll first need to sign up.
Click on this
and fill in your email address, a password you want to use, and your preferred store, then click on Create Account.
Once you have your rewards card registered, you can link it to the Community rewards program.
Click on this [LINK], then click on Link your Rewards Card Now and follow their instructions:
- In the search box (under
Find your Organization)
enter CVNA's number 89383.
- Click Search.
- Click on the button left of Collins view Neighborhood Association.
- When the Enroll box appears, click on Enroll.
That's it! You can start earning rewards for Collins View Neighborhood Association.
CVNA will receive a donation each quarter to help fund projects that members have voted to undertake. You lose nothing with regard to the shopping rewards you normally get, but Collins View gains a helping hand, thanks to you!
For questions about the Rewards program, contact Fred Meyer Community Rewards at 503-797-3213.
Collins View Home