Agenda for Collins View Neighborhood Meeting
Wednesday, May 7th, 2008
Riverdale High School
- Five Minute Chatter & Neighbor Introductions
- Approve/Modify/Re-order Agenda
- Elections for CVNA board positions for the 2008-09 cycle.
- Joel Holly, the new Safer Routes to school coordinator for Capitol Hill
Elementary. They are almost done prioritizing and approving the reports on the
engineering improvements. His next task is to get the list of improvements
approved by the various neighborhood associations in the Capitol Hill district.
He will run the list by CVNA.
- Optional: Discussion of Lewis & Clark's proposed apartment development at
the intersection of Terwilliger and Boones Ferry.
The College has no new information at this time.
- Committee Reports
- Riverdale High School - Sue Ann Higgins
- SWNI - Report on Last SWNI meeting or current issues - Bill Lucht
- L&C - David Ellis
- Transportation - Prakash Joshi.
- Land Use - Notices - Dave & Dixie Johnston.
- Safety - Gene Lynard
- Parks - ?
- Outreach - New Business Directory
The Mail Bag
Announcements Around the Table
Any New Business?
Next meeting: June 4th?
Collins View Home