Agenda for Collins View Neighborhood Meeting
Wednesday, March 7th, 2007
Riverdale High School
- Five Minute Chatter & Neighbors' Introductions
- Approve/Modify/Reorder Agenda
- Speaker and/or Special Reports
- Police-related matters in the neighborhood - Officer Deanna Wesson, Portland Police
- Attending SWNI Communications Retreat - John
- David Palumbo - land division on at Palatine & Brier.
- Developing an Issues Campaign - Taryn
- Discussing Action Plan which is due May 15th - Charlie
- Identifying a Volunteer Collins View would like to recognize - Charlie
- Touring Collins View Web Site - John
- TriMet Public Hearing on #39 - Tuesday, April, 17th, 5:30-7:30 - Charlie; L&C
- Committee Reports
- Outreach - Missed getting a Neighborhood Small Grant. Do this Next year!!!
- Transportation - Task Force - Prakash Joshi.
- Land Use - New Notices - Dave & Dixie Johnston.
- Parks - ?
- Safety - Gene Lynard
- Liaisons - Our man Bill Lucht, SWNI Rep, is out of town.
- Sue Ann Higgens, RHS Principal.
- The Mail Bag
- Announcements Around the Table
- Any New Business?
- Next Month's Meeting Agenda?
- Taryn: Grant ideas for 2007/8 funding season
- Riverdale: Community service
Collins View Home